Regen Labs HD-PRP Starter kit; includes digital centrifuge and enough tubes for 39 treatments!
HD PRP™ SERIES - SIMPLE/ VERSATILE/ POTENT
Process and capture optimal platelet concentrates with high density platelet-rich plasma offering a variety of procedural options. RL PRP features an array of types and accessories, simply vacutainers, capable of producing a more potent PRP suitable for any application where PRP is indicated.
Regen Labs- Providing One Simple Solution
Regen Lab’s PRP system uses a proprietary gel to isolate platelets to optimum concentration above baseline. With this system, virtually all Red Blood Cells (RBC) are eliminated from PRP, and the concentration of pro-inflammatory Granulocytes (GRs) is dramatically reduced.
PRP is prepared using a small sample of a patient’s own blood which is processed via centrifuge to separate platelets from Platelet-Poor Plasma (PPP), RBC and GRs. Isolated PRP can then be collected and applied to the treatment area. The entire preparation process takes less than 15 minutes to produce either PRP or PRFM.
- A progressive minimally invasive non-surgical treatment.
- A fraction of autologous blood with supraphsiological concentration of platelets and their associated growth factors
- Upon activation, platelet-derived α granules release autologous growth factors involved in cell proliferation, angiogenesis, collagenesis and matrix remodelling (PDGF/ TGF/ VEGF/ EGF/ FGF/ IGF etc)
- Autologous (from patient's own blood)
- Easy to use, rapid and effective system
- Requires small sample of blood
- Optimal Platelet Concentration
- Biocompatible, and xeno-free, minimizing safety concerns and rejection
- Control of PRP volume/concentration by discarding PPP
- Increases platelet concentration
- Eliminating undesired erythrocytes, which have been shown to significantly decrease fibroblast proliferation and augment apoptosis in vitro
- Enables high-platelet concentration compared to baseline
- Rapid and simple process - only one centrifugation
- Adjustment to a specific clinical application by controlling the final PRP volume
- Compatible with OR and/or doctor's office setting
For more information or to place an order, call 206-979-1159.
FDA cleared 510(k) Class II medical device. PRP is intended for the safe and rapid preparation of autologous platelet-rich plasma (PRP) from a small sample of blood at the patient point of care. The PRP is mixed with autograph or allograft bone prior to application.