HMI Amnio Pure
HMI Amnio Pure is 100% PURE liquid Amnion Human Tissue Allograft, derived from natural, human amniotic fluid designed to maximize tissue regeneration. Not diluted or reconstituted!
AMNIOTIC FLUID CHARACTERIZATION:
- Over 250 Growth Factors, 350 signal proteins & peptides, including:
- Epidermal Growth Factor (EGF)-angiogenic
- Transforming Growth Factors (TGFa & TGFb)
- Insulin-like Growth Factor (IGF)
- Fibroblast Growth Factor (FGF)
- Platelet Derived Growth Factors (PDGF)
- Low immunogenicity (rejection)
- Carbohydrates, proteins, lipids, lactate, pyruvate, electrolytes, enzymes, and hormones
- Hyaluronic acid (HA) is a linear polysaccharide with a high molecular weight
- An essential component of extracellular matrix
- Collagen Substrates
- Supports re-epithelialization
- Reduced scar formation
- Shares bone induction characteristics with osteogenic substrates such as calcitonin and bone morphogenic protein
- Enhances cell proliferation and migration
- Has angiogenic properties
- HMI Amnio Pure helps maximize the extracellular matrix
- HMI AmnioPure maximizes cell signaling and cell migration for tissue regeneration
HMI AMNIO PURE: PROCESS
Amniotic fluid is collected from screened donors during a planned C-Section and is classified and qualified as a human tissue allograft (HCT/P) as outlined in 21CRF 1271 under Section 361 of the Public Health Service Act.
HMI Amnio Pure is sterile filtered and tested under USP <71> Guidelines. The sterile filtered Amnio has no cell debris, hair, vernix or other contaminants.
The sterile filtered HMI Amnio Pure contains human proteins, hyaluronic acid, cytokines and chemokines, which are known to promote healing and protect human cells and tissues.
PRODUCT SIZES & ORDERING INFORMATION:
- All orders ship overnight in 24hr or 48hr dry ice packs (only available in the U.S.) in the following sizes:
- .5 ml Vial
- 1 ml Vial
- 2 ml Vial
- 3 ml Vial
- -20c Pharmaceutical/Vaccine Freezers available for practices who wish to keep stock on hand
*CALL FOR PRICING AND DELIVERY