- Regenerative Medicine
- CENTRIcyte™1000 is the only all-in-one device that simplifies the isolation of cells from all tissue sources
CENTRIcyte™1000 is the only all-in-one device that simplifies the isolation of cells from all tissue sources
Maximize cell counts and viability from the smallest of samples with ease. The CENTRIcyte™1000 is an all-in-one device that simplifies the isolation of cells from all tissue sources and consistently generates 50 to 60% higher yields when compared to competitors using the same sample volume.
CENTRIcyte™1000's semi-automatic process eliminates the need for specially-trained laboratory personnel and allows for simple, consistent reproducible results.
The device’s simple, easily navigated user interface features presets to meet specific protocol standards. Simply choose the protocol desired and process autologous specimens with the push of a button.
CENTRIcyte™ proprietary CENTRIkit specimen kits meet any clinician’s adipose and bone marrow processing needs. They allow for no fuss transfer through a completely closed system, thereby minimizing the risk for cross-contamination and reduced cell viability due to environmental influences. CENTRIkits are the lowest priced consumable kit on the market.
WHAT ARE STEM CELLS?
- Stem cells are multi potent cells and due to their multi-differentiation capability are widely considered to be the future of medical applications demanding various cell therapies for a number of incurable diseases and conditions.
- There are various types of stem cells: embryonic stem cells, umbilical stem cells, and adult stem cells.
Embryonic stem cells are controversial due to ethical considerations. The window for harvesting umbilical stem cells is also limited to the time of delivery, rendering them an unreliable and, therefore, impractical source. Adult stem cells are the least controversial and most widely available. Adult stem cells include adipose derived stem cells, peripheral blood stem cells, and bone marrow stem cells.
With the market demand for stem cell procedures growing due to the demonstrated promise provided through current research, the need for harvesting a large amount of healthy adult stem cells is increasing.
WHY ADSC (Adipose Derived Stem Cells)?
- Adipose tissue is one of the richest sources of Mesenchymal Stem Cells (MSCs). When compared to an equal volume of aspirated bone marrow, one gram of fat contains in excess of 500-2500 times more stem cells.
- In 2001, Dr. Patricia Zuk first published a thesis explaining how stem cells from adipose tissue were successfully obtained and cultured by her research team. (Tissue Engineering. 7:212-228, 2001).
- Dissemination of Dr. Zuk's publication, along with ongoing clinical research, led scholars and doctors to recognize the signficance of adipose tissue. Among many it is known as the best source of stem cells: It is widely available, provides consistently large cell yields, and as Dr. Zuk demonstrated, easily harvested.
The last & ultimate step in the Regenerative Medicine ladder (PRP/PRFM, Amnio Pure, ALMI Procedure, SVF).
For more information or to place an order, click here or call 206-979-1159.