Circul8- DVT prevention device- Physician Exclusive
The New Gold Standard for Cosmetic and Plastic Surgeons
Offer your Patients the Leading Take Home DVT Prevention Device
Your patients deserve the best...add our latest DVT Prevention device to your product offering. Increased patient protection from DVT, a new revenue channel for your practice and full marketing package for your staff to launch our program.
Circul8 is the leading take home DVT Prevention device to be used post-surgery for patients undergoing cosmetic surgery with decreased mobility during recovery. Our product is easy to use, prescribed by a physician, for use at home to prevent the onset of DVT by stimulating blood flow in the extremities. Once turned on the device inflates with air, gently squeezing the calf to stimulate blood flow. Patients love the gentle massage feeling and at home care it provides.
- Aid in the prevention of DVT
- Enhance blood circulation
- Diminish post-operative pain and swelling
- Adds a new revenue source to practice
- Battery Light Indicator
- Conveniently know how much battery life is remaining.
- Bluetooth Capability
- Connect device to our APP for additional controls and monitoring.
- Tubeless & Cordless
- Enjoy the freedom of no cords or tubes connecting to the devices. No more tripping hazards.
- Easy to Use
- We’ve designed our device with the patient and care takers in mind. Easy turn on/off process.
What Our Wholesale Program Includes (for physicians and HCP only)
One-Stop Shop to Get You Started
We know what it’s like to bring on a new product to offer your patients. First, you have to believe in it, that’s why we offer our first sample device at a discounted rate. We know you’ll love it like our patients do. WAIT there’s more...we also send you our welcome kit with sales brochures, our wholesale program guide-book, branded product carry bags, custom surgeon patient education web portal and a dedicated customer service representative.
- Sales Brochures with Features and Benefits
- Branded Carry Bags
- Wholesale Program Guide
- Custom Surgeon Patient Education Portal
- Dedicated Customer Service Representative